Senior Year of High School in Review

I have had so many WONDERFUL opportunities within this last year... I am truly blessed.  With my high school graduation less than 24 hours away, I would like to take the time to reflect on all that has happened this year.

Senior Year Highlights:

  • My summer internship - Roy Blunt for US Senate
  • Homecoming week - My best friend came down from Michigan for all of the festivities AND I actually dressed up for the spirit days at school :)
  • Senior pictures - I had such a talented photographer!  I will be sure to post my favorite pictures and link you all to her site so that you can see some of her other work.
  • Scavenger hunts at Christmastime - I did two!  My team won one and got third place on the other!
  • Midwinter Retreat with my church :)
  • Youth in Government - I was in the Senate this year, which was absolutely AMAZING.  I was awarded for having the "Best Bill in the Senate."
  • November Issue of The Talon - One of my best friends and I were featured in an article in the school newspaper for our summer internships (we worked on opposing campaigns).
  • Cruise to the Bahamas - I won't elaborate and make you all jealous.  Simply put, it was the best vacation I have ever been on.
  • Family trip to Washington DC - I just love that city!
  • Receiving the Glory of Missouri Award for Law - such an honor!
  • Prom - the best school dance I have ever attended... for SO many reasons.  I had a lovely time.
  • Surviving my AP exams... nuff said.

So clearly, I have had the busiest year imaginable considering that these are just the highlights :)  While I am thankful for the fun of the past year, I am ready to move onto this next chapter in my life.  This fall, I start at Missouri Baptist University to study Psychology and Political Science (and to cheerlead as well).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hello, my name is Kelsey! I am a 21 year old Missourian, college student, and lover of life.