Senior Year Highlights:
- My summer internship - Roy Blunt for US Senate
- Homecoming week - My best friend came down from Michigan for all of the festivities AND I actually dressed up for the spirit days at school :)
- Senior pictures - I had such a talented photographer! I will be sure to post my favorite pictures and link you all to her site so that you can see some of her other work.
- Scavenger hunts at Christmastime - I did two! My team won one and got third place on the other!
- Midwinter Retreat with my church :)
- Youth in Government - I was in the Senate this year, which was absolutely AMAZING. I was awarded for having the "Best Bill in the Senate."
- November Issue of The Talon - One of my best friends and I were featured in an article in the school newspaper for our summer internships (we worked on opposing campaigns).
- Cruise to the Bahamas - I won't elaborate and make you all jealous. Simply put, it was the best vacation I have ever been on.
- Family trip to Washington DC - I just love that city!
- Receiving the Glory of Missouri Award for Law - such an honor!
- Prom - the best school dance I have ever attended... for SO many reasons. I had a lovely time.
- Surviving my AP exams... nuff said.
So clearly, I have had the busiest year imaginable considering that these are just the highlights :) While I am thankful for the fun of the past year, I am ready to move onto this next chapter in my life. This fall, I start at Missouri Baptist University to study Psychology and Political Science (and to cheerlead as well).