Target Tuesday!

Today I am linking up with Tara to share with you what my dream 4th of July would look like!  The 4th is one of my favorite holidays and I cannot wait to celebrate it this year!  My parents are hosting the festivities for our family this next week... so I got to dreaming, what if I were the one who could call all of the shots?!  What would I do?

First off, I would have a ginormous grill...

Weber® Genesis E-310 LP - Black

I would also need to have an inviting space with furniture like this:

Outdoor Patio Home Rolston Red Stripe Wicker Conversation Collection


This darling set is almost TOO adorable to eat off of!

Home Stems 12-pc. Melamine Dinnerware Set

A cute dress like this is a MUST:

CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Embroidered Ruffle Dress in Navy

And I'd need cute sandals like these!

Women's Merona® Emeline Braided Flat Sandals - White

A giant tote to top it all off...


CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Natural Straw Tote With Scarf




Boy, it sure is fun to dream!  Just imagine, one day I can be the hostess!  Until then, I guess I'll just help Mother make the pies!


4 comments:

  1. I love that navy dress and the white sandals! Perfect for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been desperately searching multiple target stores for those white sandals but i cant find them in my size!! :( glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute blog!
    -mrsamberapple.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hello, my name is Kelsey! I am a 21 year old Missourian, college student, and lover of life.