Target Tuesday!

Today I am linking up with Tara to share with you what my dream 4th of July would look like!  The 4th is one of my favorite holidays and I cannot wait to celebrate it this year!  My parents are hosting the festivities for our family this next week... so I got to dreaming, what if I were the one who could call all of the shots?!  What would I do?

First off, I would have a ginormous grill...

Weber® Genesis E-310 LP - Black

I would also need to have an inviting space with furniture like this:

Outdoor Patio Home Rolston Red Stripe Wicker Conversation Collection


This darling set is almost TOO adorable to eat off of!

Home Stems 12-pc. Melamine Dinnerware Set

A cute dress like this is a MUST:

CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Embroidered Ruffle Dress in Navy

And I'd need cute sandals like these!

Women's Merona® Emeline Braided Flat Sandals - White

A giant tote to top it all off...


CALYPSO St. Barth for Target® Natural Straw Tote With Scarf




Boy, it sure is fun to dream!  Just imagine, one day I can be the hostess!  Until then, I guess I'll just help Mother make the pies!


4 comments:

  1. I love that navy dress and the white sandals! Perfect for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that tote is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been desperately searching multiple target stores for those white sandals but i cant find them in my size!! :( glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a cute blog!
    -mrsamberapple.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hello, my name is Kelsey! I am a 21 year old Missourian, college student, and lover of life.