A Random Questionnaire

A. Attached or Single? Single


B. Best Friend? I have several close friends, but Shelbsters is always there for me!


C. Cake or pie? Pie


D. Day of choice? Sunday


E. Essential item? Foundation


F. Favorite color? Pale pink


G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears!  My brother and I ate [multiple] six pound bag(s) of them on vacation 
this year...


H. Home town? Fenton, Missouri


I. Favorite indulgence? Mani/Pedis


J. January or July? January


K. Kids? Hopefully in the future


L. Life isn’t complete without? God


M. Marriage date? TBD... hopefully before 2050... haha!


N. Number of brothers and sisters? One younger brother, named Joel.


O. Oranges or Apples? Apples


P. Phobias? I-270 driving...


Q. Quotes?
"I will bless the Lord at all times:
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the Lord:
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His name together.
I sought the Lord and He heard me,
and delivered me from all my fears!!"
Psalm 34: 1-4



R. Reasons to smile? God, finally starting college, my so many blessings!


S. Season of choice? Spring and fall


T. Team of Choice? St. Louis Cardinals!


U. Unknown fact about me? I had a friend clear the history on my calculator and she ended up deleting my games... I almost cried because I was going to miss Block Dude (or whatever it's called).


V. Vegetable? Spinach


W. Worst habit? Chomping mints... I am oral retentive so I always have to be chewing on something...


X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have had my teeth X-rayed...?  Is that what you are asking about?


Y. Your favorite food? Japanese food


Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hello, my name is Kelsey! I am a 21 year old Missourian, college student, and lover of life.