I'm Officially a Spartan!

I'm having a blast at college!  There's just one problem- I have possibly the slowest internet in the world in my dorm room!  I will, therefore, only be able to update once a week when I am at home (which is just a convenient 20 minute drive from campus).  I've missed you all!

Here are some pictures from Welcome Weekend:


Me and my roommate on Move-In Day...


A group competition (I couldn't really participate with my stupid broken finger).


Group cheer time (yes, it was awkward but oh well).


Part of a scavenger hunt...

1 comments:

  1. Hey love. :)

    Just thought I'd let you know that I'm currently hosting a scrapbooking giveaway for Christmas.

    http://pursuitoffelicity.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-suite-software-giveaway.html

    Felicity. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hello, my name is Kelsey! I am a 21 year old Missourian, college student, and lover of life.