- Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst
- My mother has been urging me to read through this for the past couple of months... I can't wait to get started! According to my favorite vocalist, Mandisa, "Lysa TerKeurst has tapped into the mystery that has plagued so many of us who battle with the bulge. If you're tired of the endless diet cycle, read Made to Crave. I'm at my lowest weight in years!" Why WOULDN'T I want to read this?
- Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot
- We are reading this as a girls small group at church. I am already half way through and I am LOVING IT. I intend on writing a full book review whenever our study is complete.
- Idol Girls by Haylet DiMarco
- I had always seen this in our local Christian bookstore, but never gave it much thought. When I was in Springfield this past fall, I came across it at a discounted price and decided to purchase it... I can't wait to get started!
- Daniel by Beth Moore
- My mother did this study back in 2007 so I am using her book (which she, of course, has all filled in). I am working through this with a small group of girls that are already students at the university I am attending this fall.
- What Would Jackie Do by Shelly Branch
- I am not going to lie, I am very doubtful of this book's contents (as I already should have been by its title)! I bought this at an extremely discounted price at one of our local Borders that was closing and liquidating its inventory. I am such a huge Jackie O fan and I immediately thought that it was a must-have. I will have to read it with discernment!
- A Young Woman Who Reflects the Heart of Jesus by Elizabeth George
- I am a big fan of the Elizabeth George Collection, so I was THRILLED when I received this book as a graduation present!
- Naked Economics by Charles Wheelan
- What can I say... I am a nerd 365 days a year.
- Becoming a Woman Who Pleases God by Lisa Tatlock
- Another graduation gift I can't wait to get my hands on!
- I Will Always Love You /It Had to be You /Don't You Forget About Me by Cecily von Ziegesar
- I have read all of the Gossip Girl books with the exception of these... I MUST finish!
- On a Whim by Robin Jones Gunn
- I have read the entire Christy Miller Series as well as then complete Sierra Jensen Series, so naturally, I am working my way through the Katie Weldon Series!!
- This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- F. Scott Fitzgerald is one of my favorite authors... my summer wouldn't be complete without reading one of his novels!
- Eighteen Acres by Nicole Wallace
- This is another book I bought from our closing Borders location... it is set in Washington, D.C.- my absolute favorite city!
Well, I need to stop blogging so I can get to reading! Let me know if you have read or are currently reading any of these!